Xenure Station Trilogy Competition is here.
Purchase a copy of Xenure Station Trilogy to win a MAJOR PRIZE or 1 of 3 Runner Up Prizes.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Purchase a print copy or eBook copy of Xenure Station Trilogy from www.mariapfrino.com or from your favourite bookshop in store or online between 15 Oct 2021 and 30 January 2022.
2. Email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com along with your first and last name, a photo of you holding the book and tell us in 25 words or less 'who is your favourite character in the Xenure Station Trilogy and why?'
3. Follow our Instagram page @mariapfrino and like the competition post.
WINNERS will be announced no later than 6 Feb 2022.
Xenure Station Trilogy Competition 2021 – Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the competition (the, Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Maria P Frino (the, Promoter).
3. The Competition commences at 9.00am AEDT on Friday, 15 October 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday, 30 January 2022 (the, Competition Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years of age and older.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must;
a) purchase a print copy or eBook copy of ‘Xenure Station Trilogy’ (the, Book) from www.mariapfrino.com or from your favourite bookshop in store or online during the Competition Period;
b) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing: your first name, last name, proof of purchase of the Book (receipt); a photo of you holding the Book (the, Photo); and answer in 25 words or less ‘who is your favourite character in the Xenure Station Trilogy and why?’; and
c) Follow our Instagram page @mariapfrino and like the designated Instagram post promoting the Competition.
(collectively, the ).
6. Entry is limited to one (1) Entry per Book purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, multiple entries are permitted if entrants provide a unique receipt for each Book purchased and submitted with each Entry. If multiple entries are made using the same receipt number more than once, such entries will be deemed void.
7. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
The two (2) most creative and entertaining entries as judged by Promoter in their sole discretion will be deemed the main prize winners () (each, a ) and the next three (3) most creative and entertaining entries after the Main Prize Winners as judged by Promoter in their sole discretion, will be deemed the runner up winners (the, ) (each, a ).
Each Main Prize Winner will receive: one (1) print copy of Promoter’s book titled ‘The Decision They Made’; and one (1) print copy of Promoter’s book titled ‘Two Men in a Shed’ (collectively, the Main Prize).
The Main Prize is valued at approximately A$50.00 (total).
The Runner Up Winners will each receive: one (1) Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter LEGO® Star Wars™ Kit (the, ).
The Runner Up Prize is valued at approximately A$15.99 (each).
The Main Prize Winners and the Runner Up Winners are together referred to as the Winners (or each a Winner) and the Main Prize and Runner Up Prize are together referred to as the Prizes (or each a Prize).
8. The entries will be judged and announced by no later than 6:00pm AEDT on Sunday, 6 February 2022. Each Winner will be notified via email according to the email address provided with their Entry. The Promoter will contact each Winner from the following email address: email@example.com. Further details relating to Prize redemption will be provided at this time.
Xenure Station Trilogy Competition 2021 – Terms and Conditions continued -
9. Each Winner is only entitled to the relevant Prize as outlined above and is not entitled to any additional prizing or cash reimbursement and no Prize is transferable.
10. Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If a Winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of first notification attempt, if a Winner notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Winner rejects the Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, their Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
12. If for some reason beyond Promoter’s control, it is not possible to supply a Prize as advertised, Promoter will be entitled to supply a substitute prize in Promoter’s discretion. Promoter reserves the right without liability to the entrants to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Competition.
13. The Entry (including the Photo) must not contain references which are obscene, crude or vulgar, and/or which contain phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email), Website URLs, derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, references to illegal or inappropriate activity, behaviour or conduct, or any other references that could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Promoter.
14. By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that your Entry (including the Photo) provided to Promoter may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. You must not upload, display, send, transmit or otherwise make available any Photo in which you do not have all appropriate rights to do so. You are solely responsible for the content of any material posted, and any consequences of the further publication of such by Promoter. You warrant and represent that you are the owner and originator of the content in the Entry and your Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third-party. Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising from your Entry or your material submitted. You hold Promoter (and its licensees, affiliates and assigns) harmless from and against any third-party claim arising from your Entry and any material posted by you.
15. All additional costs not expressly stated herein but incurred in acceptance and use of the Prize is the responsibility of each Winner and will NOT be the responsibility of the Promoter.
16. Promoter is not responsible for any misdirected, late or incomprehensible entries in the Competition. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Competition.
17. Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications that may arise from winning a Prize. Entrants should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
18. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, Prizes will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their Entry.
19. Promoter in its absolute discretion reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify entrants if they tamper with the entry process including but not limited to submission of an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions or where Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has acted in bad faith in respect of the Competition.
20. Under the Australian Consumer Law (Cth) and other statutes there are some warranties and conditions that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. Promoter excludes all warranties and conditions to the extent allowable by these laws. Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any kind for any defect with the Prize nor for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or Prize in any way to the fullest extent allowable by law.
21. By entering the Competition, unless stated otherwise by the entrant, entrants acknowledge and agree to the Promoter collecting personal information about entrants for the purposes of conducting the Competition and awarding the prizes. In accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), entrants have a right to access most of the information Promoter holds about them.
22. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Lego® or Star Wars™. Each entrant fully releases Instagram, Lego® and Star Wars™ from any loss or liability suffered by the entrant in connection with the Competition.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.